Down by the Riverside is a festival organized by Little Harlem Kooperatiba Elkarte Txikia (from now on), with VAT. num. ESF95910238, and headquarters in Prim Street 52, 48006 Bilbao, and Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The terms and conditions for festival goers are an essential part of the contract-registration between the Organization and the person who registers in the Down by the Riverside. If you do not agree to this document during the registration process, and therefore do not agree with the conditions, you will not be able to attend the festival.
1. By filling out the form on the website your data will be received by the festival and you will be waiting to receive confirmation.
2. When we verify that we have places you will receive an email with the confirmation of your registration and with a link in which to make the payment.
3. If you do not have places in your level or role, you will become part of a waiting list until we can confirm that place.
Payment terms and cancellation policy
The payment method of Down by the Riverside is a single payment of 100% of the amount via online payment gateway and, in exceptional cases, payments will be accepted by bank transfer.
If within 10 calendar days of receiving the confirmation of place said payment has not occurred, the registration will be canceled and the place released.
The registrations for Down by the Riverside are personal and any changes in the personal data will have to be previously communicated to the organization for acceptance.
Once the payment has been made, the Down by the Riverside Organization considers that the reservation is complete, and will not make any partial or total refund, in order to cover management expenses and damages such as, for example, not having allowed prior registrations after the canceled one, or others.
In case of not being able to attend, if you find another interested party (in your same role and level, or type of registration) that replaces you, the change will take place without any cost.
Any change must be notified to the Organization as soon as possible, via mail to the address email@example.com. Any change not notified will not be accepted, and no person outside the official list of registrants will be accepted on site on the day of registration.
In cases of force majeure, the Down by the Riverside Organization will assess the situation fairly, after sending the relevant supporting documents. They are considered force majeure: accidents, bone injuries and / or bone breaks, sudden serious conditions and in need of hospitalization. Injuries originating weeks before the festival, with a prognosis of healing close to it, shall not be considered medical urgency. In these cases, the participant is responsible for informing the Organization, and requesting the name change to avoid risks of not being able to attend at the same time of the injury; or take the risk of waiting for the injury to be recovered to be able to attend the festival normally. In both cases the participant is responsible for said decision.
The Organization reserves the right to modify schedules, location, teachers, bands and prices of the festival and / or parties, and communicate any of these changes through the web.
Discounts on registration for groups and students of Little Harlem will be offered as long as the following conditions are met.
Little Harlem’ Students
- Alumni of Little Harlem will be entitled to 10 euros discount in the Full Pass mode.
- To be considered student you will have to find yourself taking one of the regular courses at the time of registration.
- This discount is not combinable with other promotions.
Early Bird Discount
- The first 20 spots of the Full Pass mode will have a special discount (not combinable with other promotions).
- Early Bird spots will be assigned in order of arrival if all provided personal and contact information is correct.
Little Harlem will not be responsible for any type of physical damage, or theft / damage of belongings that may occur during the course of Down by the Riverside.
The Down by the Riverside Organization is not responsible for the use that third parties or third parties make of such images without prior authorization.
How we use your data and why
We use your data when you sign a contract with us to…
- Process registration
- Receive payment, and be able to take care of you.
- To be able to communicate with you, including registration confirmations, reminders, events…
- For our legitimate business interests.
- For marketing campaigns whenever you have given us permission.
- For the purposes of our marketing actions, unless such marketing requires your consent.
When you’ve given us your consent
To contact you and offer you news, courses or promotions. These communications may be made via email. You can change your preferences at any time, if you want to know more details we will give them in the section “Your options and rights”.
With Whom We Share Your Data and Why
Down by the Riverside undertakes not to transfer or share your data with third parties, except as required by law.
Your Choices and Rights
Once you have given us your consent you can withdraw it in accordance with the following.
You will have the possibility to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data that appear in the files of Down by the Riverside,following the instructions to cancel registration in any of the emails we send you, or by requesting it by any means that records its sending and receipt. To exercise your rights you can write to the address of Little Harlem at Prim 52 street, 48006 Bilbao or on firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the Subject: Privacy Rights. In the communication you must identify yourself and indicate your request.
You also have rights to how your personal data is used, including the following:
- Right to object to our processing of your data.
- Right to request that your personal data be deleted or its future use restricted.
- Right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- Right to correct, modify or update the personal data you have provided to us.
- Right to challenge any automatic decision we make about you. An automatic decision is a decision taken without any human intervention that has legal consequences (e.g. credit check). We don’t normally make automatic decisions, but when we do we’ll make it clear that that kind of decision is being made.
- To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via our email. Please note that while we carefully value each request we receive, your rights may differ depending on your place of residence and we will not always be bound by your compliance. In that case, we’ll explain why.
We take care of your personal data
We have security measures in place to protect your personal data. The security measures we apply will depend on the type of information collected.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested from us, for the purposes indicated in this policy and for any other legal purpose for which we are required to retain the information. We will securely delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the above purposes, in accordance with our company policies.
By signing this document, the assistant is obliged to behave in accordance with the general rules and with the current laws of the Spanish penal code. In case of committing any offense or offense, it will be placed under the jurisdiction of Ertzaina.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions
By accepting the General Conditions by the Attendees of the Down by the Riverside on the registration page of the website, they declare that they fully agree with the content of this document, and that they will obey all its rules and regulations.