Down by the Riverside is an event organized by:
Little Harlem Kooperatiba Elkarte Txikia. NIF F95910238
Address: C/ Prim, 52. Bilbao.
It is important that you know what personal information Little Harlem Kooperatiba Elkarte Txikia (from now on “Little Harlem” keeps about you and how we use it.
We have tried to make our conditions understandable and brief. If you need additional information or have any questions contact us by any of the means indicated below.
Any material changes to our privacy practices will be communicated to you and if necessary we will ask you for permission.
How the notification is applied will depend on your relationship with us. For example, if you:
Your options and rights depending on each case are explained in more detail below.
What data we have and where we get it
When you sign up for our newsletter, sign up for a course, or create a user account at our school, we store your information that, depending on the purpose, may include your contact and billing details.
When you use our website, we store information such as which browser and device you use, your IP address, location, or the site you come from, where you browsed and where you haven’t. For more details on how we store this information you can see it in our CookiesPolicy.
In addition to using any function on social networks or making a post on them, the social network site will provide us with some information about you.
How we use your data and why
We use your data when you sign a contract with us to…
- Process registration
- Receive payment, and be able to take care of you.
- To be able to communicate with you, including registration confirmations, class reminders, events…
- For our legitimate business interests.
- For marketing campaigns whenever you have given us permission.
- For the purposes of our marketing actions, unless such marketing requires your consent.
When you’ve given us your consent
To contact you and offer you news, courses or promotions. These communications may be made via email. You can change your preferences at any time, if you want to know more details we will give them in the section “Your options and rights”.
With Whom We Share Your Data and Why
Little Harlem undertakes not to assign or share your data with third parties, except as required by law.
Your Choices and Rights
Once you have given us your consent you can withdraw it in accordance with the following.
You will have the possibility to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data that appear in the files of LittleHarlem, following the instructions to cancel registration in any of the emails we send you, or requesting it by any means that records its sending and receipt. To exercise your rights you can write to the address of Little Harlem at C/Prim 27, 3o B Izq 48006 Bilbao or in firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the Subject: Privacy Rights. In the communication you must identify yourself and indicate your request.
You also have rights to how your personal data is used, including the following:
- Right to object to our processing of your data.
- Right to request that your personal data be deleted or its future use restricted.
- Right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- Right to correct, modify or update the personal data you have provided to us.
- Right to challenge any automatic decision we make about you. An automatic decision is a decision taken without any human intervention that has legal consequences (e.g. credit check). We don’t normally make automatic decisions, but when we do we’ll make it clear that that kind of decision is being made.
- To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via our email. Please note that while we carefully value each request we receive, your rights may differ depending on your place of residence and we will not always be bound by your compliance. In that case, we’ll explain why.
We take care of your personal data
We have security measures in place to protect your personal data. The security measures we apply will depend on the type of information collected.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested from us, for the purposes indicated in this policy and for any other legal purpose for which we are required to retain the information. We will securely delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the above purposes, in accordance with our company policies.
Contact Little Harlem
If you have any questions or concerns about the above or how we process your personal data, please contact us via email or postal mail.